Stopping Power： 9
Comfort Level： 7
Braking Distance： 8
Friction Dust Level： 7
Environmental Protection Index： 7
Pad Service Life： 9
N.V.H. Level (Noise/Viberation/Harshness)： 7
* High index means good performance, the higher the better. 10 is the highest.
Merging with Bull Brakes' the most leading Friction Hybrid Compounding Technology to creat new friction fomulation. Each intergated formula are formulated at a moleculare level to determine the formula structure.
Using the most advanced one-step molding process to suppress; Accurate weighing and feeding, applying with Bull Brakes' the most leading Friction Hybrid Compounding Technology, each piece is just right.
CV Low-metallic HD formula uses a combination of metal fibers, which are heat-conducting and heat-dissipating, to facilitate heat dissipation during braking, Thus to cool the brake pads quickly without change the overal formula chamical property due to excessive temperature, thereby reducing brake fade from high temp.
Carbon-based(including chopped graphite paper and high-performance synthetic graphite) friction modifiers are added in proportion to make the brake pads more wear-resistant, less likely to fall off dust and less likely to produce noise.which not only ensures good thermal conductivity, but also increases wear resistance. At the same time, carbon fiber can also be used as a skeleton to firmly lock the dispersed powder and enhance the entire formula clustering.
1. Groove design is conducive to ventilation and heat dissipation, effectively reducing brake fade from high temp.
2. During braking, groove can also increase the drainage and sewage capacity, keep the brake pads and brake discs clean.
3. Friction dust can be discharged through the groove, thereby reducing the brake noise and mating parts damage, prolonging the service life of brake discs and brake pads.
4. Good groove is a warning line. Visually check is simple and safe.
1. The top layer of the friction surface is thermal treated at 650-800℃, to make it carbonized deep into 1.5mm, without interfering the inner of the friction materials and the backing plates.
2. Scorched surface is designed for instant friction, allowing to obtain brake effectiveness immediately.
1. Brake-in stripes is a unique formulated rubber strip, it is a design for instant friction during the brake-in time.
2. Positive pedal feeling, straight out of the box without bedding-in.
CV Brake Pads are always exposed to extreme road conditions and loads. A secure bonding of the friction material to the backing plate is therefore imperative and important. Depending on the different application and road condition, UAI uses a range of different mechanical processes on its commercial vehicle brake pads to provide the suitable strength force power for each application demands:
One is UAI's latest URT(UAI Mechanical Retention Technology) solution, the surface of friction side is full of hooks, with height over 1.5mm, Hooks will dig into the friction materials, deeply rooted, thus to improve the shear bonding strength greatly.
The second is UAI's full mesh welded solution, the surface of friction side is welded with a steel mesh with full coverage, with thickness of over 1.3mm. Mesh will be deeply rooted in friction materials to improve the shear bonding strength.
The third is UAI's Casting Iron backing plates solution, The layout and height of pins on the surface of friction side are well designed, which will deeply root into the friction materials to provide the a best bonding strength. Casting Iron backing plate is with the lightest weight, which can meet the requirement of lighter vehicle components in more and more world market.
Advanced glue spraying technology, combinding with one of the above solution, our CV brake pads can handle for all different road condition and thermal load requirements; Glue is evenly and effectively dispersed on the friction surface of the steel back, with the thickness of the glue from 0.1mm-0.2mm.
1. Using high-quality Q235B carbon steel, with high yield points at 235MPa, no possible to bend during the braking.
2. Thickness is uniform, flatness is controlled within 0.1-0.2mm;
3. Quality is stable and consistent.
4. Molds are manufactured according to the FMSI standard drawings;
5.Strictly produced, accurate size to match for the OE brake capilers and brake discs;
6. Perfectly fit in the caliper, thus reduce the noise caused by friction with the caliper accessories during braking.
1. Applying the most advanced electrostatic spraying process, suface of brake pads will be fully covered by the atomized powder coating, no area will be missed.
2. Atomized powder coating is evenly and effectively dispersed on backing plates,with the thickness of the powder coating up to 90μm.
3. Effectively prevent the steel back from contacting with oxygen, thereby oxidizing.
4. Extending the service life of brake pads.
Used to cutting the rough piece of backing plates from steel sheets or steel rollers, with this fully automatic machine, we can reach to a high production capacity, and labor saving at the same time.
Used to process the hole punching, pin punching, side edge pressing and fine blanking from the rough piece of backing plates, full automatic, high production capacity.
Used for weighing separate raw materials automatic, then discharge to the linked Mixer. Fully automatic base on the friction material formulation.
Used to mix up the separate materials discharged from the automatic material weighing and distribution system. Plough-chopper mixer is the best choice for friction mixing.
Full automatic, and high accuracy, to prevent workers from dusting environment.
It can remove the oxidized layer of the backing plates, and also optimizes the surface before gluing to improve the gluing quality.
Used to spray the glue evenly and full coverage on the backing plates before pressing. Improving the bonding strength, we do our best.
Using the most advanced one-step molding process to suppress;
applying with Bull Brakes' the most leading Friction Hybrid Compounding Technology, each piece of brake pad is just right.
Making brake pads is like baking cakes, time and temp. of curing are very important to every piece good formulated brake pad.
We use this machine to process the friction surface slotting(grooves), chamferings, coarse and fine grinding, until each piece of brake pads is OE qualified, with acurate flatness and roughness on the surface, remarkable chamfering and slotting.
We have many OE qualified and E-mark certified formulas require for surface scorching, to present a carbonized surface 1.5mm deep from the friction surface, this machine is much helpful. Scorched surface is designed for instant friction, allowing to obtain brake effectiveness immediately.
OE qualified brake pads requires OE qualified anti-rust technology, we have it with this advanced equipment. Suface of brake pads will be fully covered by the atomized powder coating, no area will be missed.
Each pc of brake pad will print brand logo, standard OE codes, friction level, and unique tracing numbers and date. Better and easier for aftermarket service for long time.
Each set of brake pads will use plastic film shrinking to fasten inside of the inner box. Prevent pads crash from long way transportation
The inner box is made of A-grade raw paper material, and the proportion of the three-layer cardboard is 1:1:1， with the most reasonable configuration ratio, thus the box is more robust and resistant to breakage.
Bull provides 7 color boxes with different specifications and sizes to match different sizes of brake pads and reduce the bumps caused by the shaking of the brake pads during transportation. Each 10 or 20 sets of same model of brake pads, we will put them into a outer carton, to fasten the inner packages, thus to protect the brake pads from crash and damages
There will be a shipping mark on each pallet for sea transportation and logistic purposes, also easy for you to trace and identify
There will be a label on the outer carton, easy for you to trace and identify
Each color box will stick a label, showing standard OE codes, drawing of thr brake pads and suitable car models, each for your to match and pick up
All the brake pads will be pallatized for sea transportation, and we will use fumigation-free wooden board fixes the surroundings to further strengthen the stability of the pallet, thereby reducing the damage of the brake pad due to internal and external reasons
It's a metallic based formula brake pads, it is designed for constantly start-up and brake working condition, with long service life, low wear rate, and less brake fade during the non-stop running.
Working hours: 9:00-18:00 from Monday to Friday
Address：No. 1136, East Tiaoxi Road, Qianyuan Town,Deqing County, Huzhou City,Zhejiang Province, China